Honeywell's TH6320U1000 FocusPro 6000 Universal Programmable Thermostat offers the perfect blend of features, performance, energy savings and value. With the largest backlit screen in its class, the FocusPRO 6000 prominently displays both room and set temperature.
Honeywell FocusPro 6000 Thermostat Features
- Selectable to - 5-1-1 (Weekdays, Saturday, Sunday) or 5-2 (Weekdays, Weekend) programmable thermostat.
- Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Display size options - available in large screen or standard.
- Precise comfort control (+/-1 F) - maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
- Simplified programming and operation.
- Easy change battery door - flip out door allows for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat.
- Built in instructions - simple, pull out instruction manual.
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery - ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time.
- Temperature range stops - prevents user from setting the temperature too high or too low.
- 5-Year Warranty
Honeywell FocusPro 6000 Thermostat Specifications
- Application: Heat/Cool or Heat Pump with Auxiliary Heat
- Comments: Large display size 5.09 sq. in.
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Stages: Up to 3 Heat / 2 Cool Heat Pump or Up to 2 Heat / 2 Cool Conventional
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO-EM.HEAT
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON
- Color: Premier White®
- Programmability: 5-1-1 Day Program or 5-2 Day Program
- Power Method: Battery or Hardwired
- Terminal Designations: Rc, R, W (O/B), W2 (AUX/E), Y, Y2, G, L, C
- Display Size: 5.09 sq in.
- Changeover: Auto/Manual Selectable
- Setting Temperature Range (F): Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F
- Setting Temperature Range (C): Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C
- Cool Current: Y = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running, Y2 = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running
- Heat Current: W2 (AUX/E) = 0.02 A to 0.5 A running; W = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running
- Fan Current: 0.02 A to 0.5 A running
- Dimensions (in.): 3-9/16 in. High x 5-13/16 in. Wide x 1-1/2 in. Deep
- Dimensions (mm): 91 mm high x 147 mm wide x 38 mm deep
Failure to have this unit professionally installed will void the warranty. There will be no exceptions to this policy. Improper installation of this unit will result in injury or death. This is a gas appliance which can cause great harm to you or your family if installed improperly. We make no claims regarding local building codes or approvals.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed