Noritz is proud to introduce our most efficient tankless heaters, the next generation in tankless technology - Noritz NRC1111-DV-NG Natural Gas Condensing Tankless Water Heaters. This innovation utilizes a dual heat exchanger, a fusion of stainless steel and copper heat exchangers. The 100% stainless steel component captures the residual heat from the exhaust temperature to preheat the incoming water before it runs through the main copper heat exchanger. This results in dramatic reduction of carbon dioxide and increases the heater's efficiency level to over 93%! Another benefit of this technology is lower exhaust temperatures, which means less costly PVC can be used for its venting. A PVC adapter is built into the heater for easy installation.
It's the coolest and greenest tankless water heater available today! This is the highest performing condensing unit on the market today. Some other brand(s) may have a bit higher efficiency rating, but there is a fine balance between the efficiency level and flow rate performance. At Noritz we strive to maximize efficiency levels without sacrifing the hot water output, temperature fluctuations, and water pressure. Comfort and safety is something we do not compromise on.
- Condensing technology - The most advanced Noritz unit, over 93% efficiency level!
- Warranty: Longer coverage than competition, 12 years on heat exchanger, 5 years on parts, 1 year labor
- Combi-system set-up - Open loop system functionality for both potable water heating and space heating combination system.
- Safety lock out - Default max. 120°F (refer to owner's manual for higher temp).
- Dual flame burner - Noritz exclusive! Minimizes temperature fluctuations.
- Fully modulating - Automatically adjusts burner level accordingly.
- Dual heat exchanger - 100% stainless steel corrosion resistant heat exchanger fused with a commercial grade copper heat exchanger.
- Turbo Flow - Up to 11.1 GPM @ 30° temperature rise (8.4 GPM @ 45° rise).
- Quick Connect - Doubles output by connecting 2 identical units with a single cable.
- Direct Ignition - No standby pilot light.
- Thermal Fuse - Automatic overheat protection system.
- Resin coated PC board - Increases durability and protection from elements.
- Automatic air regulator - Monitors internal temperature/maximizes burner efficiency.
- Built-in features: Safety lock-out, freeze protection, and high elevation adjustment.
- Approvals: CSA, UPC**, NSF, Low NOx Approved by SCAQMD [<14ng/J or 20ppm], Suitable for Installation in a Manufactured (Mobile) Home
ATTENTION!!! 3" or 4" PVC venting can only be used on condensing heaters (PVC adapter is built-in).
|Included RC-7651M Remote Control: Designed for indoor use only, this remote controls the power, temperature and sets the flow meter alarm. Control the water temperature between the 100-180 degree Fahrenheit range, or switch over to Celsius if you prefer. An optional outdoor junction box is available for outdoor water heater installations.
- Option for temperature lock-out.
- Quick access to diagnostic system.
- Designed for indoor use only with Power On/Off, Flow Meter Alarm Set, and Up/Down buttons.
- Capable of controlling the temperature range from 100 °F up to 180 °F and can display temperatures in both °F and °C.
Noritz prides itself on being the best tankless water heater manufacturer to supply all of your commercial hot water needs. To determine which tankless water heater model is right for you, you first need to identify your peak hot water usage. The estimation chart shown can guide you to find the right sized commercial tankless hot water heater for your commercial building.
Each showerhead illustrated below is about 2 GPM, which is roughly what a standard showerhead, bathroom sink, dishwasher, and washing machine would use. To meet all commercial hot water heater needs, these tankless hot water heaters can be linked together to provide on-demand hot water for every application. The number of showerheads next to each series shows the heater’s capacity of providing hot water simultaneously.
PLEASE NOTE: The chart is for ESTIMATION ONLY. Before installation, have a registered plumber size the application according to Noritz Specification Sheets to ensure the model can accommodate your hot water needs.
| Temp Rise (°F)
- Brand: Noritz
- Model Number: NRC1111-DV-NG
- Manufacturer Part Number: NRC1111-DV-NG
- Professional Installation Required: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.3" (464mm) x 24.2" (615mm) x 9.4" (240mm)
- Shipping Weight: 68 lbs.
- Condensing or Non Condensing: Condensing
- Temperature Control Included: Yes
- Mounting Location: Indoor Wall Mounted
- Residential or Commercial: Residential
- Fuel Source (Factory Default): Natural Gas
- Gas Burn Rate Min/Max (BTU): 16,000 - 199,900
- Energy Factor: 0.93
- Thermal Efficiency: Fully condensing, 93% efficient for use with natural gas or propane
- Hot Water Capacity Range Min/Max (GPM): 0.5-11.1 GPM (2-42 L/min.)
- GPM @ 30° water temp rise(southern climates): 11.1
- GPM @ 70° water temp rise(southern climates): 5.3
- Factory Pre-set Temperature (°F): 120°F
- Water Temperature Range (°F) (no remote/standard remote): 100 - 140°F (In 5°F intervals) (9 Options) with included remote (RC-7651M)
- Direct Vent Only: The DV model can also be converted to a non-direct vent (SV) model with the use of a Conversion Kit (#SV-CK-3)
- Vent Type Description: Direct Vent
- Max Vent Distance: 62' with 3" or 4" PVC or CPVC piping. ATTENTION!!! 3" or 4" PVC venting can only be used on condensing heaters (PVC adapter is built-in).
- Fuel Source Pipe Diameter Required: 3/4" NPT
- Fuel Source Connection Size: 3/4" NPT
- Minimum / Maximum Fuel Source Pressure (WC): 4" - 10.5" W.C.
- Water Pressure Required (PSI): 15-150 psi
- Cold Water Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Hot Water Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Electical Hookup: 120VAC (60Hz)
- Electrical Consumption: 81W
- Anti Frost Protection: 223W
- Number of Heat Exchangers: 2
- Heat Exchanger Material: Manufactured with commercial grade copper, 25% thicker piping than standard models
- Multiple Units Can Be Linked With Optional Components: Yes
- Warranty Heat Exchanger: 12 Year
- Warranty Parts: 5 Year
- Domestic Hot Water Use Only: No
- For Use In Radiant or Closed Loop Applicaton: No
- Isolater and Pressure Relief Valves Included: No
- Integrated Circulation Pump and Buffer Tank: No
- Use in Manufactured Homes: Yes
- Included Accessories: Remote Controller (RC-7651), Remote Controller Cord, Anchoring Screws
Failure to have this unit professionally installed will void the warranty. There will be no exceptions to this policy. Improper installation of this unit will result in injury or death. This is a gas appliance which can cause great harm to you or your family if installed improperly. We make no claims regarding local building codes or approvals.